Saturday 23 April 2016

Almadena to Monesterio 38km

Left Almaden at 0715 in light drizzle and got to El Real de la Jara at 1015 after 16km through pleasant countryside. New this would be far to early so carries on to Monesterio. Got there at 1415 and all well after a total of 38km today. Tomorrow will just be a short stroll to Fuente de Cantos of 22km as the next stop after that is another 25km which is to far. A pleasant stroll today although a little damp. Strange to suddenly come across a castle and the stepping stones were not a stable as yesterday so I got wet feet. Walked by myself and only saw four others just before Monesterio and did even get a coffee until the last 6km. I know it's OK to talk to myself - at least that's what I tell myself! Now resting in a neat little AdP.

No comments:

Post a Comment