Friday 29 April 2016

Aldea del Cano to Cascar de Caceres 32 km

Aldea del Cano to Cascar de Caceres via Caceres about 32 km. Good day with a good walk. Needed to get to CdC as all the accommodation at the next stop (25km) is closed! So have to go on to Canaveral which is just 11km further. Knee that there would be pressure on the beds at CdC because of this but managed to get one ok.  That said there are a lot of disappointed walkers coming in now looking tired. Also because of this I booked my bed at the next place as it will likely be full there as well and I don't want to rush. So all fine now and should be a relaxing walk tomorrow even though there are lots of ups and downs. Owing to the rush here I bagged my bed then came out for lunch.  Just had one plate of food but they still insist of giving a bottle of wine with it. All for 6 euros! Washing and preps for tomorrow should be fun later.

No comments:

Post a Comment