Tuesday 2 February 2016

Camino Via de la Plata

So the decision is made - I’m going to start another Camino on 20 Apr 16 and I have chosen the Via de la Plata. This route appeals to me as it is supposed to be less busy that many others although it seems the infrastructure has improved from when I first looked a couple of years ago.

I fly to Seville from Gatwick on 19 Apr and will stay in Hotel Zaida on the first night. Plan to pick up a credencial in Seville that evening as I should arrive around 1700. I intend to start the camino the next day.

I am walking by myself this time (although I’m sure I will meet and walk with others on the way) so it will seem a little different. I am both excited and nervous about doing by myself - nervous as there is no one else to share the decisions with but excited by the prospect of making my own choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment